Our client is a leading Australian regional aviation operator, and is committed to delivering the highest level of safety whilst ensuring excellent customer service for all passengers. Through Regular Public Transport (RPT) routes and charter flights, they seek to support the needs of all communities within regional, rural and outback Queensland and the Torres Strait.
Opportunities are now available for Dash 8 Captains to join the airline's growing team.
- ICAO ATP license
- Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
- English Language Proficiency of at least 4
- Type Rating for the DHC8 classic(Q100/200/300) - Q400 is not acceptable.
- Completed Multi-Crew Cooperation (MCC) Course
- Current Command Instrument Rating
- Last commercial flight within 18 months
- 3000 hours total aeronautical experience
- 2500 hours as pilot in command
- 1500 hours as pilot in command of aircraft >5700kg MTOW
- 500 hours as pilot in command of multi-engine aircraft
- Be willing and able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol pathology screening.
Australian visa sponsorship will be provided if required.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.