An excellent opportunity is available for an experienced Head of Flight Operations to take ownership and oversight of the Flight Operations for this growing airline.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will be instrumental in ensuring the safe and efficient operations of the airline, during an exciting time of growth.
This growing airline offers excellent leisure benefits and the ability to grow your career alongside the business.
- Hold or have held an Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL);
- Comprehensive knowledge of civil aviation regulations, standards, and recommended practices (EASA, ICAO, IATA);
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership, strategic vision, and managerial competency;
- Highly commercial and customer-focused with intellectual rigor;
- Possession and demonstration of the key competencies outlined below.
- Minimum of 10 years of aviation experience to include 5 years of airline command experience;
- Previous Post-holder / Nominated Person experience;
- Previous experience developing and managing departmental budgets;
- Preferably qualification in business management or related field;
- Natural teamwork skills with demonstrable experience in leading and managing people;
- A highly disciplined individual who sets and works to strict deadlines and ensures that other managers correspondingly adhere to such deadlines;
- Creative, innovative, and ideas driven; capable of identifying innovative strategic development opportunities, and driving the creation of new ideas and/or stimulating others, internally or externally to do so;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels both internally and externally;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Ability to fully assess situations, grasp issues, solve problems and make clear concise recommendations on key operational decisions;
- Energetic individual who has a clear ability to work with projects in parallel to the core responsibilities of the role;
- Questions appropriately
- Highly capable of challenging and influencing peers to review legacy approaches;
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative and commitment.