Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in Papua New Guinea supporting a wide base of operations from Oil and Gas to Mining activities.
They are currently looking for a DHC-6 TRI/TRE who will be responsible for conducting and supervising safe flying operations. The position reports directly to the Head of Flight Operations and will be within the Fixed Wing Flight Operations Department.
An attractive commuting roster of 28/28 or 42/42 is provided that comes with company housing, flights, transport, meals, and laundry, provided at base.
- Possess an ICAO Licence with rating on DHC-6; must have valid LPC/OPC with last flight within 12 months.
- Significant relevant experience in a TRI/TRE capacity on the DHC-6.
- Holds an ELP Grading of at least Level 5.
- Class 1 Medical.
- Experienced in flying/instructing within mountainous terrain and in difficult environments would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communicator with a strong ability of working in a diverse environment.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.