Rishworth Aviation is delighted to be partnering with our airline client in the rapidly recovering APAC market. We are now looking for a well-experienced expert who meets the requirements below for the position of Director for Aircraft Transition and Maintenance, reporting to the Sr. Adviser of Engineering and Fleet Management (EFM).
The Director for Aircraft Transition and Maintenance will have a functional oversight and management of aircraft or engine transitions, outsourced maintenance of airframe, and aircraft registration or deregistration. This role will provide technical input for aircraft purchase,
lease documentation negotiations or extensions, outsourced maintenance of airframe, sale documents and LOIs, as well as MRO selection.
Further, the Director for Aircraft Transition and Maintenance will be in-charge in negotiating lease conditions with lessees, resolving lessee queries, and reviewing and approving maintenance reserve claims, and over and above claims.
This role will be based in the Philippines, working Mon – Fri and can enjoy Hybrid Work Flexibility (at least 2-3 times a week onsite).
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Attractive salary package
- Benefits include housing allowance, annual leave, travel benefits within airline network, travel to home country, medical and life insurance
- Hybrid Work Flexibility
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Aircraft Engineering/Aeronautical/Electronics, Mechanical or any equivalent course. Alternately, a diploma or certificate in the related field from a recognized university or engineering college combined with relevant experience and exposure, is also acceptable.
- Any trainings/certification related to airline engineering is an advantage.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Must have more than twelve (12) years of relevant technical experience in the airline or aviation industry.
- Must have more than five (5) years of experience managing deliveries and transitions; preferably with an experience with an aircraft lessor.
- Must be proficient in using complex engineering systems as AMOS
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of all technical aspects of lease agreements and negotiations
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Must have the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams across the company
- Must be willing to frequently travel at short notice
- Must be a great communicator and have strong negotiating skills
- Must possess good leadership and people management skills
- Must be comfortable operating in an agile and fast-paced environment with multiple demands
- Must be comfortable operating in a high-pressure environment and in handling stressful situations.
Contact us today to learn more about this great new opportunity.