This job is based in the USA.
NOW accepting Senior First Officers!
We are excited to offer positions on the Dash8 Q100/300 for Captains and Senior First Officers with Ravn Alaska. Type rated and non-type rated positions are available.
Pilots that do no not hold a US passport will need to complete the E3 visa process. Please note ONLY Australian passport holders are eligible for this visa. Rishworth Aviation will provide support throughout this process.
We have a dedicated specialized US team to answer your intricate queries about this role, relocation as well as visa related questions/support. Please email us at USA@rishworthaviation.com
Non-Type Rated Pilots will be sponsored to complete a type rating (no bond).
Ground school dates are ongoing, so apply now to secure your interview slot.
- Competitive pay
- Type Rated candidates with 1000 hours USA Part 121 experience will be offered a Joining Bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Annual pay increases yearly
- Health & Life Insurance (Dental and Vision incl)
- Future career opportunities with possibility to transition to a Jet
- Commuting may become an option in the future
- Preferential bidding system, based on seniority
Support provided by Rishworth Aviation:
- Support throughout the E3 visa application
- Accommodation support throughout the interview process in Anchorage
- Relocation support
- Hour Requirement
- 2500 hours in a fixed wing aircraft, of which 1000 hours will be multi-engine turbine flight time
- 1000 hours Part 121 with a US air carrier (for those with no US experience, you can join as an FO and upgrade to PIC once you have completed the 1000 Part 121 hours with RAVN)
- Must have a valid First Class Medical
- Must willing to relocate to Alaska (within 1 hour of Anchorage)
- Please note that Alaska flying conditions can be challenging, thus flexibility and agility are key for this role.
- Must be fully vaccinated