We are excited to partner with an established MRO in the Mediterranean to recruit Embraer 135/145/ Legacy 600/650 B1/B2 Engineer.
Enjoy permanent employment in the sunny Mediterranean!
- Permanent employment
- Competitive package
- Relocation support
More information available to candidates meeting minimum requirements.
- To carry out scheduled and non-scheduled aircraft maintenance and ensure aircrafts are fit for flights.
- To certify work, power plant, mechanical and electrical systems as defined on the holder privileges of EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance License and under EASA Part 145 regulations.
- To perform troubleshooting, defect rectifications, inspections, routine and non-routine maintenance on the aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data and customer maintenance program requirements within estimated hours.
- To attend A/C AOG MRT’s upon customer request for support at outstations.
- To ensure that all Company’s maintenance policies and schedules are complied with EASA Part -145 regulations.
- Right to live and work in the EU
- Valid EASA Part 66 B1 and B2 license
- Embraer 135/145/ Legacy 600/650 rating
- Previous individual authorization letter
- Minimum 6 months experience during the two-year period preceding the renewal of the authorization
- Relevant experience of 3-5 years as CRS staff
Please apply now to find out more!
"I recently was contacted by the Rishworth Aviation team about an opportunity. From the outset the team approach was industry leading, discreet, and very professional. They provided the information I needed to assess the opportunity and they followed up continually leading me through the process. A very good experience indeed. It was first class platinum service all the way!"
Head of MRO, Asia-Pacific