We are looking for an experienced ERJ145 TRI/TRE for a six month contract assignment based in Asia.
Accommodation, local transport, medical insurance and relocation flights will be provided.
- Total Time more than 3000 hours
- At least 500 hours’ time on type
- At least 500 hours PIC on jet aircraft
- Hold a current ATPL with a current E145 type rating and TR/E qualifications
- Minimum 500 hours instructional experience on E145 type
- Have flown the aircraft as captain within the last 12 months
- Last SIM (proficiency) check within (6) months; last date of flight within (3) months
- Current ICAO Class 1 Medical
- Minimum English proficiency ICAO Level 4 English or higher
- No history of accident or incident
If this sounds like you, please apply now!
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.