We have an exciting opportunity for experienced A330/A350 First Officers for a role operating in and out of sunny Fiji. A commuting contract offering 8 consecutive days off, plus 2 travel days per month, on Fiji Airways network.
Fiji Airways welcomes those from the region - New Zealanders, Australians and Pacific Islanders - to come over to their sunny shores.
This could be the perfect opportunity to enjoy the benefits of commuting home every month, whilst also having some time in laidback Fiji, the perfect combination.
Immediate start dates are available following the 2 stage online screening process.
- Valid ATPL licence with valid A330/A350 type rating
- 1500+ Total jet hours
- 500+ hours as A330/A350 FO
- last flight on type ideally within 12 months
- 55 years or under at start of contract
- ICAO English Proficiency Level 5 or higher
- Preferably the right to reside in Australia or New Zealand, however other nationalities may also be considered.
- Holding a dual A330/A350 type rating is an advantage
- Fully vaccinated
Due to the high-volume response for this position, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.