We have an exciting opportunity for experienced A330 and A350 Captains (must have A330 Type Rating) for a role operating in and out of the sunny island of Fiji, flying both the A330 & A350 throughout the Pacific Rim.
A commuting contract offering 8 consecutive days off, plus 2 travel days per month, with flights on Fiji Airways network.
This could be the perfect opportunity to enjoy the benefits of commuting home every month, whilst also having some time in laidback Fiji - the perfect combination.
Immediate start dates are available following the Online Screening process.
- Total Time: 5,000+ hours
- Total PIC on type: 1,000+ hours
- Total PIC hours: 2,000+ hours jet time
- ICAO ATPL with applicable A330/A350 Type Rating - required to be valid on joining.
- Class 1 Medical - required to be valid on joining.
- Last flight ideally within 24 months (negotiable)
- ICAO English Level 5 or higher
- Under 60 years at start of contract (may be flexible)
- Preferably the right to reside in Australia or New Zealand, however other nationalities may also be considered.
- Holding a dual A330/A350 type rating is an advantage
- Fully vaccinated
- Excellent monthly pay with a generous increase at years 2 & 3, plus per diems and overtime.
- Accommodation allowance for housing in Fiji
- Commuting - 20 days on 10 days off (including travel) per month
- Flights on airline's network for commuting
- 24 days paid annual / 12 days paid sick leave per year
- Travel benefits for family
- A350 conversion type rating provided