Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in the Oceania region supporting a wide base of operations from Oil and Gas to Mining activities.
They are currently looking for a General Manager (L100/C130) who will work closely with the Senior Management to manage the program and to contribute at a strategic, commercial, and operational level to ensure undisrupted and efficient operations.
This is a position on an equal touring rotation with company housing, flights, transport, meals, and laundry, provided at base.
- Be the focal point for the operation of 2 L100 freight aircraft.
- Take all bookings, confirm schedules and plan flights.
- Be the day-to-day responsible manager for the crew and engineers to provide seamless service standards and reliability.
- Work with both the Engineering and Flight Crew Departments (L100 SBE and Lead Captain) to ensure sufficient allocation of manpower and resources.
- Roster the crew on their on/off schedule as well as arranging logistics.
- Work with the Continuing Airworthiness Manager to make sure maintenance is carried out on time and with minimal impact to the operation.
- Help supervise the loading and ramp safety on the apron, and any other relevant duties as required.
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar capacity with demonstrated success in project management for a similar operation will be necessary.
- Able to effectively and efficiently manage the aircraft as well as supervise the staff in the Program.
- Excellent track record on the high standards required regarding quality, safety, and security.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.