Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in the Oceania region supporting a wide base of passenger and freight requirements for both private and corporate services.
They are currently looking to employ a reliable and hardworking individual to take on the position as a Ground Handler based in Perth, Western Australia.
- Operate ground support equipment to load and unload baggage, cargo, and passengers onto and off of aircraft.
- Sort and load baggage onto the correct flights and ensure that luggage is loaded and unloaded safely and efficiently.
- Clean and service the inside of aircraft between flights, including removing trash and restocking items such as blankets and pillows.
- Follow strict safety procedures to ensure that the ramp area is free of hazards and that employees and equipment are operated safely.
- Interact with passengers and assist with their needs, such as directing them to their gate or providing assistance with special needs.
- Ensure that all cargo and baggage is properly screened and secured according to security protocols.
- Towing/pushback of aircraft
- Toilet and water servicing duties
- Maintain records of flights, baggage, and cargo, and ensure that all required documentation is completed accurately and on time.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to operate ground support equipment and follow safety procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to lift objects weighing up to 23kg.
- Current ASIC
- Current ADA
- Dangerous Goods by Air Awareness
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.