Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in the Oceania region supporting a wide base of passenger and freight requirements for both private and corporate services.
They are currently looking to employ a highly qualified, self-motivated and career-oriented individual to fill the vacancy of Ground Operations Supervisor based in Perth, Western Australia.
- Company Ground Operations Manual
- Company Safety Management System
- Part 139 MOS standards for aerodromes
- Oversight of ground handling staff and third party providers
- Rosters and shift allocations
- Customer catering requirements and management
- Aircraft cleaning and detailing
- Ground handling recruitment
- Ground handling training and competency assessments
- Management of training records, written examinations and/or competency assessments.
- Current ASIC card
- Current Airside drivers’ licence (Perth Airport)
- Experience with GSE and ground handling equipment and processes
- Supervisory and leadership experience
- Training and competency experience
- Internal auditing experience
- Experience around major airport terminal and airside environments
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.