We have an exciting opportunity for a Group Director - Crew Scheduling to be based in South East Asia. With overall responsibility for all aspects of crew scheduling this is an excellent opportunity to showcase your leadership and knowledge as you led a growing team of crewing specialists.
- Competitive base salary
- Accommodation allowance
- Car/Transport Allowance
- Relocation Allowance
- Travel Benefits
- Health and Life Insurance
The ideal candidate will
- Hold a College degree
- Have at least 7-10 years in an aviation operational environment preferably in a crewing function.
- Have held a leadership position, leading a team in a medium-large scale airline company.
- Have strong aviation background with operational experience, preferably within the SEA network and beyond.
- Have a good knowledge of Flight Time limitation.
- Have a good knowledge and experience of Low Cost Carrier operations
- Be proficient in operating sophisticated and complex software systems such as Navitaire, Flite Trac, etc.
- Be highly analytical and is a creative problem solver.
- Have the ability to manage multiple assignments and is stress resistant.
- Be comfortable operating in a high-pressure environment and in handling stressful situations.
- Be comfortable operating in an agile and fast paced environment with multiple demands.
- Be a great communicator and can present to different department
- Any trainings and/or certification in relation to Crew Planning or Airline Management is an advantage.
- Any trainings and/or certification in software/systems used in Crew Planning is an advantage.
For more information regarding this exciting opportunity, please apply below or contact us for a confidential discussion.