We are seeking a motivated full time Gulfstream GV Co-Captain for a private flight department based in Vancouver, BC.
The flight department consists of a small team that takes pride in working together to deliver a safe, dependable, and service-oriented travel experience to those that they serve. Flights are conducted throughout North America and internationally on a flexible schedule. The company operates a corporate GV (Cars 604) and is seeking one experienced pilot to fill a Co-Captain position. The 2 pilot crew shares flying and flight department management duties as designated by the Ops Manager.
- Total Flight Time: 4,000+ Hours
- Total PIC Time: 3,000+ Hours
- Total Jet Time: 2,500+ Hours
- Valid Canadian ATPL
- Current Transport Canada Cat 1 Medical
- Group 1 Multi Engine IFR
- Valid passport with no U.S. travel restrictions
- Canadian Citizen or Current Canadian Permanent Resident
- Must reside full time in the Lower Mainland (90 min from YVR by car)
- No Criminal Record
- Familiarity with CARS 604 regulations
- International and high-density airport experience
- Experience with Self-Dispatch
- GV or G550 Type Rating an asset
- Corporate aviation experience preferred
- Experience managing SMS and QA an asset
- Strong leadership skills and abilities
- Customer service and detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to work independently under pressure
The company is seeking a long-term employment relationship. The successful candidate will enter a 2-year training bond.
Please note that only Canadian Citizens or Current Canadian Permanent Residents will be considered for this role.