Heli Service (Germany) is setting up a sister company (HSI OPCO) in Taiwan and looking to start flight operations with 2 AW 169 helicopters for offshore flying.
They are looking for experienced AW 169 pilots to join them and this Taiwan project will be the first assignment.
This job offers great job security as the successful candidate will sign a permanent employment contract with Heli Service (Germany) directly.
Once employed, you will have the induction training in Emden, Germany first, then be deployed to Taiwan to fly for HSI OPCO in Nov. 2023 for 2 years on a commuting roster (5 weeks on 4 weeks off), you will have the option to fly in Germany or other regions after 2 years in Taiwan.
You do not have to have training qualifications, but when in Taiwan, you will need to provide supervision and training to local FOs during day-to-day operations.
Start date: ASAP
The ideal pilot should have flown the AW169 and have PIC experience, it would be an advantage if the pilot has some training experience.
- Minimum total flight time: 2000 hours.
- EASA License - with AW169 type rating endorsed.
- EASA Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- English Proficiency level: minimum level 4, the higher the better.
- Candidates must already have the right to work in the EU.
- Chinese language skills and/or previous working experience in Asia can be an advantage.