Looking for an A320 Captain position in Southeast Asia? You're at the right place.
We are excited to partner with the national carrier of Laos to recruit A320 Captains for non-commuting contract positions.
Flying for Lao Airlines, this offers a great lifestyle option, the initial contract is for a year with potential to extend. Primarily international services to Bangkok, Hanoi, Kunming, Guangzhou, and Seoul, with new routes planned for the future including Hangzhou, Haikou, and Shanghai.
You will be part of the Rishworth Aviation team and at the same time enjoying the benefits and travel perks the airline has to offer.
- 3,500+ total flight hours
- 1,000+ PIC hours on A320
- Valid Proficiency Check on A320
- Valid License
- Valid Medical Class 1
- ELP Level 4
- Current last flight on A320 (not over 90 days)
- Below 60 years of age
- Minimum 5 days Rostered Day Off per month
- 55 Days Paid Leave
- 15 Days Paid Sick Leave
- Accommodation & Ground Transportation Provided
- Flight Tickets for Crew Member and Family Members
- Global Health Insurance
If you meet the minimum requirements and you are ready to expand your career, please apply now!