Calling TRI/TRE A320 Ready for a New Adventure in Southeast Asia!
We are excited to partner with the national carrier based in Laos to recruit an A320 TRI/TRE for a non-commuting contract position.
Partnering with Lao Airlines, this offers a great lifestyle option, the initial contract is for a year with potential to extend. As an A320 TRI/TRE, you will be part of the Rishworth Aviation team and at the same time enjoying the benefits and travel perks the airline has to offer.
- 2 years' experience as an A320 TRI/TRE and operated in capacity of TRI/TRE within the last 2 years
- Last flight on A320 within 12 months preferred
- 3,500+ total flight hours
- 1,000+ PIC hours on A320
- Valid ATPL with current A320 TRI/TRE rating
- Valid Medical Class 1
- Valid License Proficiency Check as PIC on A320
- ELP Level 4
- Below 62 years of age
- $1,000 per month allowance
- Minimum 5 days in Rostered Day Off per month
- 55 Days Paid Leave
- 15 Days Paid Sick Leave
- Accommodation & Ground Transportation Provided
- Flight tickets provided for Crew Member and Family Members
- Global Health Insurance
If you meet the minimum requirements and you are ready to expand your career, please apply now!