We have an exciting opportunity available for Maintenance Control Engineers with SAS Scandinavian Airlines
- Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Possibility to commute
- Direct employment
This function is part of CAMO and the Maintenance Operation Control department to mainly serve as a technical support function to maintenance organizations (P-145) outside of SAS main maintenance bases and crew for operational technical matters.
- Providing technical advice to licensed aircraft engineers and crew support for various handling of technical matters.
- Single point of contact/responsible coordinator for AOG recovery outside SAS P-145 staffed bases.
- Plan, act and cooperate for Aircraft AOG recovery together with all applicable MOC functions and P-145 organizations.
- Responsible for handling of deferred defects reported from outstations within SAS network.
- Monitor aircraft systems and take necessary action.
- Handling of various mandatory documents according to regulatory requirements.
- Close communication between different departments and organizations inside and outside of SAS CAMO.
- Be part of developing and optimizing procedures related to LMCC function and MOC department in general.
- Handling and take action of various operational tasks related to SAS fleet and secure continued safe and reliable operation.
Experience and education:
- Aircraft Technician/engineering degree (EASA Part-66 with type rating on SAS operating aircraft types).
- Good knowledge of civil aviation regulation EASA Part 145 and Part M.
- Computer proficiency in general.
- Experience in Maintenance Management Information system (AMOS specifically preferable) with supporting follow-up systems.
- Good understanding of technical operation procedures and manuals.
- Understanding of aircraft maintenance planning.
- Good understanding of aircraft maintenance processes.
- Experience from complex organizations and skills in cross functional work interface.
- Excellent communicator to all levels in the organization.
- Excellent knowledge in English and preferably the Scandinavian language, both in speaking and writing.
- Sharp judgment skills in a fast changing, stressful and dynamic environment.
- Serious in all aspects and straight on priority settings.
Candidates should have the right to live and work in the EU.
Apply now to learn more.