We have an exciting opportunity available for a Maintenance Controllers with SAS Scandinavian Airlines
- Based in Stockholm, Sweden
- Possibility to commute
- Direct employment.
The main responsibility of SAS Maintenance Operation Control (MO-C) is always to monitor and ensure the operational airworthiness of our Aircraft fleet on a shift roster covering 24/7.
Maintenance Control is a key function within CAMO and part of Operational Control Center (OCC). Together with other stakeholders ensure technical reliability, efficiency and control and by that minimizing aircraft unscheduled down time impacting flight operation.
- Maintenance controller on duty is always ultimately responsible to ensure the technical airworthiness of all operating SAS aircrafts.
- Decision maker as operator for maintenance tasks to be prioritized and performed.
- Aircraft Maintenance Status in relation to operation.
- Be the first point of contact for SAS Operation control on the day of operation to align/adjust SAS flight program and maintenance needs.
- Secure that all required maintenance is performed within the maintenance intervals applicable and within the scope of monitoring in an efficient and cost-effective way
- Close communication between different departments inside and outside SAS CAMO.
- Secure that only qualified personnel and maintenance contractors/maintenance providers are used for fault rectification on SAS aircraft.
- Responsible for AOG coordination and handling within the SAS fleet. Aspects such as safety, economics and efficiency must be taken into account.
- Deferred defect control and handling.
- Flight and maintenance restrictions control and handling.
- Handling of various mandatory documents according regulation requirements.
- Responsible for aircraft recovery preparedness and recovery execution
Experience and education:
Apply now to learn more.
- At least 5 years’ experience as licensed aircraft engineer (B1/B2) maintenance supervisory
- A background as Aircraft Technician/engineering degree on for SAS relevant aircraft types.
- Leader experience relevant for the role.
- Documented experience of working with aircraft maintenance in relation to operation.
- In depth knowledge of civil aviation regulation EASA Part M and Part 145
- Excellent understanding of the aircraft maintenance processes
- Fluent knowledge in English and preferable Scandinavian language, both in speaking and writing
- Experience from compact organizations and skills in cross functional work interface
- Good knowledge and experience with AMOS and supported Maintenance surveillance systems
- Excellent communicator to all levels in the organization, production, and management