Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in the Oceania region supporting a wide base of passenger and freight requirements for both private and corporate services.
They are currently looking for a Maintenance Planner who will take on the responsibility of managing the electronic aircraft database and maintenance programs. Being part of the CAMO team and reporting to the CAMO Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible of the maintenance programs, work packages, maintenance record reviews, and in ensuring compliance with the Regulatory Requirements and other applicable standards.
This role will be based in Australia. A competitive and well-rounded remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates.
- Management of electronic aircraft data base and maintenance programs.
- Planning of all scheduled maintenance.
- Creating and Issuing work packages.
- Issuing of aircraft reports.
- Reviewing the Maintenance Programs and advising the CAM of any required changes or possible improvements.
- Ensuring modifications and repairs out are correctly recorded.
- Ensuring the weight and balance statement reflects the current status of the aircraft.
- Ensuring all ICA including airworthiness directives, service bulletins and OEM data is captured and correctly recorded.
- Ensuring logbooks are completed as per the requirements.
- Completing post maintenance records reviews.
- Induction of new aircraft.
- Implement and promote health, safety and environment policies.
- Audit aircraft records.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in aircraft maintenance planning.
- Have at least 3 years’ experience in civil aviation maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft abilities.
- Ability to work in Australia and the ability to hold an ASIC.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.