Rishworth Aviation is delighted to be partnering with a growing airline in the rapidly expanding West African aviation market. We are now looking for experienced MCC engineers who meet the requirements below for the position of MCC Defects Control Engineer.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence with one of the following aircraft type ratings: B737, B777.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in aircraft maintenance, in the capacity of returning aircraft to service.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as MCC Engineer with experience in Defects Control.
Responsible for keeping a constant control and follow up of open and recurrent defects and generate the required maintenance actions request to maintain it to a minimum level and ensure a high Technical Dispatch Reliability.
- Attractive contract package
- Commuting possibilities, fixed rotation
- All travel to/from Base as well as housing provided
- Free global medical insurance
Rishworth Aviation in Africa
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting Pilots and Engineers working in Africa. We support large expat communities of aviation crew in Africa and understand the opportunities and challenges in this market. Rishworth has over 35 years helping Pilots find great new roles.
Apply now to learn more.