Rishworth Aviation is delighted to be partnering with a growing airline in the rapidly expanding West African aviation market. We are now looking for experienced MCC engineers who meet the requirements below for the position of MCC Production Planning Engineer.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in aircraft maintenance, including 3 years in Production Planning or MCC Department.
- Minium 2 years experience as Production Control Team Leader.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or aviation related field.
Responsible for coordinating scheduled line maintenance activities, ensuring that all required resources are available for the on-time execution of planned tasks with minimum down time and maximizing the aircraft availability to meet the operational plans of the organisation.
- Attractive contract package
- Commuting possibilities, fixed rotation
- All travel to/from Base as well as housing provided
- Free global medical insurance
Rishworth Aviation in Africa
Rishworth Aviation has extensive experience supporting Pilots and Engineers working in Africa. We support large expat communities of aviation crew in Africa and understand the opportunities and challenges in this market. Rishworth has over 35 years helping Pilots find great new roles.
Apply now to learn more.