Excellent opportunity based in Auckland, New Zealand.
Please note that you must be eligible to work in New Zealand to be considered for this role.
This is a newly created position for someone with strength across MRO Stock Management Systems. This role will be responsible for managing inventory holdings, maintaining optimum stock holdings, as well as reporting and forecasting stock levels.
Additional responsibilities will include managing the company's routable pool, ensuring that stock-turns are maximized, repairs are done in a timely manner to ensure they have necessary routables to support operations. There will be a focus on reducing surplus stock holding and assisting with sales and logistics support as required.
This role will work across the wider team to ensure that all processes are safe and build a culture of commitment to safety.
Essential experience required:
- Proven track in record in a similar role including experience with MRO stock management system
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and task organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with confidential information exercising the highest degree of discretion.
- Sets high standards for own performance, demonstrates enthusiasm for the job and takes responsibility for successfully completing tasks.
- Able to work additional hours / provide after-hours support.
- Previous experience within the Aviation industry
- Previous experience with Quantum (MRO system)
This role offer competitive remuneration.
Apply now to start the New Year with a new role!