Our client is a leading charter provider operating both fixed and rotary wing aircraft. They require an experienced Operations Manager to be based in sunny Brisbane.
This role would suit someone who thrives on being busy and enjoys a challenge!
Includes competitive salary and super.
Below are some of the key responsibilities - intrigued to know more? apply now
- The Operations Manager is responsible to the FW & RW Accountable Manager for effectively and efficiently carrying out the duties and responsibilities detailed within Company Policy
- Managing flight following and monitoring in line with regulatory and customer requirements.
- Managing air and ground operations disruptions
- Responsible for the most effective and cost-efficient operations in line with contract compliance.
- Managing performance of outsource ground services providers within Service Level Agreements and their compliance to regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring a ground handling Service Level Agreement included measurable KPI’s which are monitored according to company policies and procedures.
- Provide responses to audit findings and take definitive action to develop & implement remedial/corrective action.
- Recognised Tertiary qualifications
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in Aviation Air and Ground Operations
- Experience in Aviation regulation is a must
- Above average Communication Skills, written and oral.
- Ability to work within a rapidly changing and diverse environment.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
Please note unfortunately only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.