This job is based in the US.
We are seeking an experienced and exceptional Captain for its Embraer Phenom 300FAA Part 91 and 135 operations based out of Carlsbad Airport (CRQ). Applicant must live in or be willing to relocate to the Greater San Diego area.
This award-winning charter operator provides the ultimate private aviation services, managing one of the largest and newest fleets of jets in the U.S.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- 3,500 hours total flight time
- EMB-505/Phenom 300 type rating
- 250 hours on type EMB-505/Phenom 300 (highly preferred)
- FAA ATP certificate
- Current FAA Class 1 medical certificate
- USA and Australian citizens or those who already hold the right to work in the USA only
- No significant accidents, incidents, or enforcements in the last 5 years
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance contribution, dental, vision
- 401(k) retirement matching
- Flying is typically 15-18 days/month
- 10 days of PTO annually
- Unique opportunity to work inside the world of private aviation with one of the best companies in the industry
- Located in beautiful, sunny Southern California
Apply now to join this industry leading company.