Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in the Oceania region supporting a wide base of passenger and freight requirements for both private and corporate services.
They are currently looking for a Group Procurement & Logistics Specialist that will work within a small and dynamic team, reporting directly to the Procurement Manager, and will assist the activities of stores and the material maintenance process in line with manufacturers and operational requirements.
- Raising purchase orders, record keeping and stock traceability.
- Local and international sourcing and purchasing.
- Monitoring local and international shipments and working close with freight forwarders and customs officials.
- Maintaining and developing excellent customer relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Vendor negotiations
- Goods receipts / dispatching as well as shipping and freight monitoring.
- Periodic stock takes.
- Demonstrated previous experience in a Procurement role (within aviation industry would be highly advantageous).
- Degree in Business Management or Supply
- Warehouse and logistics experience
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- High level of skill within Microsoft suite.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.