On behalf of our award-winning client, Rishworth Aviation is seeking a PT6A Aircraft Engine Technician with experience in all aspects of the overhaul process of PT6A variants.
Our client achieves exceptional results through a combination of expertise, innovation, and a personalised approach. The culture of high performance and genuine care allows our client to strike the right balance that sets them apart from others in the industry.
You will be a key member of the busy Workshop team, reporting directly to the Workshop Manager.
Key Components of the role include:
- Minimum 3 years experience with Disassembly, inspection, assembly and test of the PT6 engine, within a workshop environment
- Experience with Production Planning, Training and Customer Quotes within a workshop environment
- Can do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Works well in a team and has the ability to work independently
- Experience with disassembly, inspection, assembly and test of the TPE331 engine is preferred in addition to PT6 experience
Candidates with the right to work in Australia are preferred.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date CV/Resume outlining your Aircraft Engine Technical experience.
Applications close on 19 December 2022.