This job is based in the USA.
NOW also accepting Senior First Officers!
This role is NOW OPEN to ALL Nationalities
We are excited to offer positions on the Dash8 Q100/300 for Captains & Senior First Officers with Ravn Alaska. Type rated and non-type rated position are available.
Non-Type Rated Pilots will be sponsored to complete a type rating (no bond).
Ground school dates are ongoing, so apply now to secure your interview slot.
Please note: A work visa is required if you do not have a US passport. Rishworth will advise you and support you through the visa application process.
- Competitive pay
- Type Rated candidates meeting the PIC requirement will be offered a Joining Bonus
- Relocation allowance
- Annual pay increases yearly
- Health & Life Insurance (Dental and Vision incl)
- Future career opportunities with possibility to transition to a Jet
- Commuting may become an option in the future
- Preferential bidding system, based on seniority
Support provided by Rishworth Aviation:
- Accommodation support throughout the interview process in Anchorage
- A representative from Rishworth Aviation will be available in Anchorage during the interview process
- Hour Requirement
- 2500 hours in a fixed wing aircraft, of which 1000 hours will be multi-engine turbine flight time
- PIC requirement - 1000 hours Part 121 with US air carrier (If you do not have US based Part 121 experience you can join as FO and upgrade after flying 1000 hours with RAVN)
- Must have a valid First Class Medical
- This role is based in Anchorage, Alaska. Relocation would be required in order to be located at least 1 hour from base at a minimum.
- Please note that Alaska flying conditions can be challenging, thus flexibility and agility are key for this role.