This job is located in Oceania.
Calling all beach lovers who are looking for a relaxed lifestyle. Our client is looking for an experienced LAME on the SAAB340 or similar aircraft to join their team.
- Must Hold a Company Authorisation Certificate/Inspection Authorisation (IA) certificate for the issuing of a Certificate of Release to Service (CRS)
- Hold an Aircraft Maintenance Engineers Licence with an appropriate rating issued under Part 66 or Maintenance Approval issued or acceptable and approved by the Director of Civil Aviation.
- SAAB type rating is highly preferable
- Group 1 Rating
- A good grasp of computerized maintenance programs, Microsoft office package and use of the Logbooks
- Familiarity with Parts 1, 12, 19, 21, 26, 39, 43, 47, 91, 119, 121, 125 and 145 will be required.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a certified engineer
- Have connections to Aviation Companies abroad to source aircraft parts
- At least 5 years experience
- Hangar Shift Supervisor experience desirable
- Supporting Stakeholders for the purchasing of parts