Our client is proud to be providing dedicated emergency rescue helicopter services for the people of Northland, New Zealand. Safe, optimal patient care underpins their strategy, so it is vital that their helicopters are maintained and available for the variety of situations they are called to often.
As the Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, you will be responsible for making sure the maintenance of Sikorsky S-76 helicopters is carried out competently in accordance with the requirements of appropriate approved airworthiness data. You will also be responsible for:
- Completing signatory responsibilities for all technical work practices, methods and activities.
- Carrying out component maintenance repair and overhaul services
- Assessing and evaluate quality of repairs, maintaining the required standard or workmanship on all work undertaken
- Participating in projects to improve operational or strategic delivery
To be successful in this role, it is a requirement to have well developed relationship skills as well as good verbal and written skills. The team is like a family, so being committed to the value of teamwork and sharing of information and experience is important. You will need to be able to work autonomously and to tight deadlines and work comfortably in a continuous improvement work environment.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in a similar role on rotary aircraft. Applicants with fixed wing experience only will not be considered.
- Experience on twin engine helicopters preferred.
- A NZCAA Group 3 rotorcraft licence, preferably Sikorsky S76 series. If applying from outside of New Zealand, our client can assist with transferring of Licence to meet CAA NZ requirements.
- A practical understanding of mechanical systems, precision measuring equipment, and aircraft structures and components.
- Ability to interpret all applicable technical data, drawings and bulletins.
- English must be excellent (level 5/6 proficiency)
If you want to work with a close team and feel like you’re making a difference each day, apply now.
Offshore candidates are encouraged to apply and our client will sponsor your visa application. This is a great opportunity to emigrate to beautiful New Zealand!
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.