We are excited to partner with SWC to recruit CRJ200 Captains, rated and non-rated. These are permanent positions offering the opportunity for pilots to obtain visa sponsorship to live and work in the US.
This is one of the best opportunities available to start flying in the US. In addition to receiving up to USD5,000 of relocation assistance, after the successful completion of training you will be reimbursed for EB2W visa fees. You will then enjoy excellent benefits while working for the airline.
SWC is a subsidiary of SkyWest, Inc.
- EB2-NIW visa fees reimbursed after completion of training
- E3 visa sponsorship (if eligible)
- FAA licence conversion provided
- Relocation assistance provided up to USD$5000
- Part 135 Training – Salt Lake City, Utah (Sim training locations vary)
- Accommodation and airfare to training
- 60-hour guarantee per bid period
- Minimum 15 days worked per month
- Deadhead Pay - 100% flight pay for the scheduled block time of the deadhead
- Industry-leading 401(K) program
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Flying experience in various airports in the U.S.
- Family-oriented company culture focusing on high quality of life
What we need from you:
- At least 1,000 hours experience as defined by 14 FAR 135.243
- Minimum 3,000 total flight hours
- Unrestricted FAA ATP Certificate
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator's Permit
- Valid First Class Medical
- Current Passport
- Ability to travel unrestricted to and from the United States
- Valid Driver’s licence and good driving record
- ICAO English Proficiency of 4 or higher (ICAO Level 5 preferred)
- Must be willing to fly assigned schedule based on pilots bidding seniority, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
APPLY NOW if you meet the requirements and want to take advantage of this exceptional opportunity!
About the airline
SWC is a subsidiary of SkyWest, Inc. Providing chartered jet service at airports across the United States, SkyWest Charter is adopting only the highest standards of aviation. The airline uses a fleet of 30-seat CRJ200 aircraft, offering safety, reliability, and exceptional comfort. SkyWest Charter offers unmatched opportunities and exceptional benefits.
Why Apply Through Rishworth Aviation
Rishworth Aviation has over 35 years of experience supporting pilots find great new roles and helping them relocate their career and families to other countries. To ensure that you have the very best experience transitioning to living and working in the US, we will provide all the services that you expect from a world-class agency. We will provide the following support at no additional cost -
- Sourcing property to rent/buy
- Buying/leasing vehicles
- Booking airfare
- Driver’s licensing
- Scheduling professional movers
- Supplying area information
- Utility-set up