We are excited to partner with SkyWest Airlines to recruit CRJ & ERJ Captains, rated and non-rated. These are permanent positions offering excellent benefits and career opportunities.
Direct entry captain bonuses are on offer, along with relocation assistance up to USD5,000 and other benefits. Join a leading US airline operating more than 2,400 flights per day to 240 cities.
- Direct entry airline Captain bonus
- 76-hour guarantee per bid period
- 65 hour guarantee per month during training
- Pilots receive industry credit for the years they have been PICs
- Guaranteed 12 days off per month
- Deadhead Pay - 100% flight pay for the scheduled block time of the deadhead
- Industry-leading 401(K) program
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Unmatched GPI programs with Delta, United and Alaska Airlines
- Accommodation and airfare to training
- Relocation assistance provided up to USD $5000
- Unparalleled travel privileges
- Flying experience in various airports in the US and exposure to four mainline air carriers
- Family-oriented company culture focusing on high quality of life
What we need from you:
- Meet the minimum requirements to act as PIC under 14 CFR 121.436
- Unrestricted FAA ATP Certificate
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator's Permit
- Valid FAA First Class Medical
- Current US Passport or green card or proof of right to work in the USA
- Ability to travel unrestricted to and from the United States
- Must be willing to fly assigned schedule based on pilots bidding seniority; including days, nights, weekends and holidays
APPLY NOW if you meet the requirements and want to take advantage of this excellent opportunity!
About the airline
SkyWest Airlines pilots have more opportunity and access than any other regional pilots. With 19 different crew bases, a fleet of more than 500 aircraft, and partnerships with four US legacy airlines – SkyWest offers the best quality of life for pilots. Operating in a customer-focused, team-based environment with flights across the US, Canada and Mexico, SkyWest provides limitless opportunities for dedicated individuals to move their career in positive directions.
Why Apply Through Rishworth Aviation
Rishworth Aviation has over 35 years of experience supporting pilots find great new roles and facilitating the interview and screening process. We have representatives in the US ready to assist you.