This job is based in the US.
We are seeking an experienced and exceptional Second in Command for its Citation Sovereign FAA Part 91 and 135 operations based out of Carlsbad Airport (CRQ). Applicant must live in or be willing to relocate to the Greater San Diego area.
This award winning charter operator provides the ultimate in private aviation services, managing one of the largest and newest fleets of jets in the U.S.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- FAA ATP-CPT (minimum)
- CE680 Type rating and flight experience (preferred)
- 2,500+ hours total flight time
- 500 Multi Engine
- 500 PIC Multi Engine
- 250 Turbine (preferred)
- Current FAA Class 1 medical certificate
- No significant accidents, incidents, or enforcements in the last 5 years
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance contribution, dental, vision
- 401(k) retirement matching
- Flying is typically 12-15 days/month.
- 10 days of PTO annually
- Unique opportunity to work inside the world of private aviation with one of the best companies in the industry
- Located in beautiful sunny Southern California
Apply now to join this industry leading company.