We have an exciting opportunity available for Technical Operation Engineers with SAS Scandinavian Airlines.
- Based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Possibility to commute.
- Direct employment.
This function is part of CAMO and the Maintenance Operation Control team to serve as an CAMO operational Engineering support mainly to Maintenance organizations (P-145), but also act for the best interest of Aircraft operations as part of OCC.
- Function as Operational CAMO engineering support mainly to Maintenance Production (P-145) 24/7 including direct contact with aircraft TC/OEM holder and other Part 21 organizations when applicable.
- Single point of contact/responsible coordinator for complex AOG situations outside SAS P-145 staffed bases.
- Plan and act related to Aircraft AOG recovery as part of MOC.
- Monitor aircraft systems and take necessary action
- Monitor and control the airworthiness of SAS aircraft fleet
- Handling of various mandatory documents according to regulatory requirements.
- Close communication between different departments inside and outside SAS CAMO.
- Develop and optimize procedures related to Tech Ops Engineering function and MOC department in general.
- Handling and take action of various operational tasks related to SAS fleet and secure continued safe and reliable operation
Experience and education:
- Aircraft Engineering degree or equivalent documented experience suitable for the role.
- Aircraft Technician/engineering degree (EASA Part-66 AML on relevant aircraft types).
- Experience in TC/OEM holder communication, processes and requirements
- Engineering knowledge of aircraft structures and systems
- Good knowledge of civil aviation regulation EASA Part M and Part 145
- Needed knowledge of EASA Part 21 necessary for the role.
- Airbus experience is an advantage
- Computer proficiency in general.
- Experience in Maintenance Management Information system (AMOS specifically preferable) with supporting follow-up systems.
- Good understanding of technical operation procedures and manuals.
- Understanding of aircraft maintenance planning
- Good understanding of aircraft maintenance processes.
- Experience from complex organizations and skills in cross functional work interface.
- Excellent communicator to all levels in the organization.
- Excellent knowledge in English and preferably the Scandinavian language, both in speaking and writing.
Apply now to learn more.