Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in the Oceania region supporting a wide base of operations from Oil and Gas to Mining activities.
They are currently looking for a VFR Touring Captain (AS332L2) who will take on various types of flying operations in accordance with both regulatory and organizational requirements.
This is a position on rotation (28/28 or 42/42) with company housing, flights, transport, meals, and laundry, provided at base.
- Conduct safe flying operations to support client operations throughout while adhering to relevant protocols and standards.
- Leading a team to manage lifting projects in field operations and conduct precision placement of loads.
- Operate in austere tropical mountain environments.
- Safely operate vertical reference with a 200ft longline.
- Minimum 4000 hours TT with at least 500 hours ME/multi crew.
- At least 300 hours on type PIC vertical reference longline
- Good command in English written and verbal communication.
- Previous AS332 instructing experience an advantage.
- Bell medium experience an asset.
- Must hold existing ATPLH or restricted ATPLH and have previous utility, and mountain experience.
- Must be accident free in the last three years, operating to a high safety culture.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.