Your Application and Screening
When considering a number of pilot or maintenance jobs we know how important it is to be well-informed and prepared. We are here to help guide you through each stage of the process.
Professionals Assisting Professionals
We work with you to give you the best possible chance to secure your new job. Our experienced recruitment and aviation experts will provide you with:
- Detailed information about aviation jobs, contract terms, airlines, and locations.
- The opportunity for you to make contact with pilots already flying with an airline, to find out more about that airline job.
- A guide to the application and document requirements specific to each airline/MRO.
- Assistance with visa and travel requirements to attend screenings.
- Screening preparation assistance including study materials, SIM profiles and helpful hints such as what to expect at medicals and advice and observations from pilots/crews who have recently attended.
- Support and assistance at screenings where possible.
- The opportunity to provide feedback on the process to ensure continual improvement and that the best information is available about our aviation job opportunities.