Our client is a leading Fixed and Rotary Wing Aviation Services company providing turnkey charter solutions in the Oceania region supporting a wide base of operations from Oil and Gas to Mining activities.
They are currently looking for a B1.3 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (Bell 212/412) who will take on the responsibility of maintaining the helicopters under the Rotary Wing Department in accordance with both regulatory and organizational requirements.
This is a position on rotation with company housing, flights, transport, meals, and laundry, provided at base. Further training and/or ratings will be offered to successful candidates with the right aptitude and calibre too.
- Conduct maintenance of helicopters for the organization's fleet of Bell 212/412 helicopters to ensure their airworthiness and compliance to all requirements.
- Handle and rectify all airframe/engine-related maintenance for both scheduled and unscheduled checks.
- Carry out maintenance work on Bell 407s from time to time as well.
- Work effectively in a team to ensure operational requirements are met while also ensuring zero compromise to quality and safety parameters.
- At least 3 years of experience as a B1.3 Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer working on Bell 212/412 platforms from a hands-on approach.
- B212/412 rating is a must. Additional rating on B407 is preferred but not essential.
- ICAO or another foreign license acceptable to the local CAA and Chief Engineer.
Please APPLY NOW if you are interested with your latest up-to-date CV. Do note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.